Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

Monday was not horrible. I did potty breaks then was in the older 2’s then in the older 4’s then in infants. It was different to be in the 4’s totally out of my range of comfort, but not bad. Tuesday I was a potty breaker then in young two’s then in infants. Not a bad day though the weather decided to get REALLY COLD, but nice. Its winter it’s about time it felt like it. Wednesday I was in young 2’s all morning and infants in afternoon. Not a bad day lovely cool weather that others say is cold. Life is good. Thursday Christmas Eve and I was in infants with 2 babies all day. I have a cold, and it was we closed at 4. Now I am off work until the 4th of January and I’m so happy. Friday MERY CHRISTMAS! I went to a breakfast and saw the Grabers and Walstons. We ate at IHOP and then I went home. I wasn’t feeling so well so I made the decision to stay home. I hoped the few presents I had. I got almost the whole season of Cosby show, Harry Potter and the half blood prince, The Host, a book on temples, gift cards to borers, lane Bryant, and Harkins movie passes. I also got money to go see Phantom in Vegas, and Rock band, and my dad made a book about his trip to Africa. This is by far my favorite gift. I read it off and on all day and figured out how to play Rock band. Today is Saturday and I am resting some more before Trisha and I go out. We are meeting Rachel, Ethan, and Jonathan later for a friend gift exchange. So we went out shopping and just chilling then we went to Rachel’s for gifts and dinner. It was a lot of fun got some fun things, and enjoyed my friends. I got a cute martini necklace, New Moon Game, cookies, Elk stocking it’s beautiful. Today is Sunday, and I am up MUCH sooner than expected. I went to bed at like 1, and at 6:55 a/m I was awoken to a very loud crash. A small shelf I had on my wall that’s been there for 3 years came crashing down. VERY weird startled me out of a good sleep. So I tried to go back to sleep for like a hour before just getting up. So I’m enjoying peace and quiet, and coldness. Until next time keep on smiling and remember your many blessings.

No comments: