Sunday, December 6, 2009

Back to Normal HAHAHAHAHA!

Monday wasn’t to horrible except my legs and arms are sore. I have no idea what that’s about. I spent the morning in the young 3’s and afternoon alone in infants. Ah back to ‘normal’ Tuesday not to bad was in young two’s in morning infants in afternoon. My back still hurts, but all is good. Wednesday was ok was in the older 2’s in the morning and infants in the afternoon, but it wasn’t to bad I did some crafts to pass my afternoon. Life is good. Thursday WOW the week is almost over and I can’t believe how fast it went. I spent the morning in the one’s today and infants ion afternoon. I am feeling great and glad life is going well. Friday wasn’t to bad spend the morning in the older 2’s afternoon in infants. Kind of a crazy day, but I was good. After work I went to dinner and shopping it was nice to relax and not think. Saturday was great I woke up late, but I made it to see A Christmas Carol the Musical, and I saw it last year at Arizona Broadway Theater. Which is again where I saw it there was some repeat players some new ones, but it was great. I love watching the actors share their talents, and after wards I got to talk to some of the actors it was great. After that we did some shopping and just lazing about the day. It was a nice VERY relaxing day and I loved it all. Now it’s Sunday and I am catching up on housework and laundry and enjoying a relaxing quiet no messing around no going out kind of day. Until next week ya’ll be good and have fun and stay safe and warm.

No comments: