Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Turkey stuffed!

Monday was not to bad I was in infants all day and ended up alone SHOCKED I KNOW!! Actually this time it was cause the kids went home. Ebony was out so I had Amber who was having serious labor type pains. I hope she’s ok. Tuesday was weird we had no babies I mean we had 4 the rest were out sick that’s 4 really sick babies that were out and one there that got sick that’s CRAZY. So I did breaks in the young 2’s and three’s. Then spent the afternoon alone in the babies, and they were tired, cranky sick crying messes. The bonus is I got off early by 30 min, and I am HAPPY! Wednesday was ok I spent the morning with the older 2’s and the afternoon with infants. I am off work for the rest of the week and HAPPY! Thursday today is Thanksgiving Day and I am VERY grateful for so many things. I am grateful for my family, friends, the country I live in the Savior, nature, I could go on and on, but I am just very happy for all I have in my life. Friday was cool I was off work so I rested the morning and in the afternoon Trisha and I went out to join the crowds of shoppers. It was really good going later in the day the crowds were not that bad. We went to Anthem, Arrowhead Mall, and Metro Mall and got most everything we wanted to get, and the prices were good. It was a fun relaxing day. Saturday was WONDERFUL! I went to the Wildlife World Zoo, and there I was able to do some healing without anyone really knowing. I also got to check out the new aquarium which was totally AWESOME! I got to pet all kinds of things some that I haven’t a clue what they are, but others like starfish and sting rays were awesome. I was so relaxed and happy there, and glad I went. After that I treated myself to a pedicure and manicure and then Trisha and I went about the town shopping. I think we got all or MOST of our Christmas shopping DONE which is so nice less worry. Today is Sunday and I am relaxing finishing up Christmas Cards, and just enjoying how WONDERFUL I feel. Until next week keep smiling and fairy and angel blessings be with you.

No comments: