Sunday, November 8, 2009

November is here

Monday it was not to bad coming back to work after a week off. I was in all the younger rooms till afternoon then I went to infants. It’s so pretty out tonight with the full moon and the cool weather this is what I LOVE about where I live. Tuesday I spent the whole day in infants. I loved it except the part where I was alone all afternoon cause we were short staffed, but that’s life. I’m so happy and dunno why. Wednesday was a pretty good day except I was alone in infants all day long from morning till close. Not sure why we are so short staffed, but I accept it and love what I get to do. Thursday I had a normal whatever that is day. Only odd thing was getting off later than usual, but I had two teachers with me all day and life is good. Friday was pretty good was in infants all day. Only not so great part what where I had a headache from noon that still lasted even till later in the evening. I came home, and showered grocery shopped and had dinner and it’s still here. Oh well perhaps some rest will kill it. Saturday was a lovely day I spent the morning relaxing, and then Rachel picked me up. We went to my parents and met up with the family. We then went and watched Phantom of the Opera. It was so fun I loved hearing Julie she had never seen any theater show. I was having a blast, and then we went to a really nice place to eat. Learned some great news, and then we went home. Rachel and I went and got Ethan and went to Borders and hung out a little, and then in for the evening. It was a great day! Sunday was a lot of fun Ethan, Rachel, Trisha and I went to the state fair. We had lots of fun just walking around seeing exhibits, and eating food. I had a deep fried tootsie roll it was good. I got some incense and a new CD from Runa Pacha I have heard him life at the state fair. I bought a couple of his CD's so I bought a new one. Its Native American Flutes and pan flutes I love it! We then went and visited the Grabers and then home for rest and relaxing. Have a great week!

No comments: