Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon

Monday I was in infants all day and even alone all afternoon again. I am getting tired of being alone all the time, but at the same point I am loving the babies. I’m feeling a little better just slightly down, and not sure why. Tomorrow is a new day things will be better. Tuesday was a long day for me I was down, and it’s not cool. I was also left alone in the afternoon with the kids. That’s fine except there was no real reason for it as Amber did nothing for hour. Frustrated much am I? Yes not only of the fact I’m left alone for no reason, but now I have to do the laundry. If someone has their laundry in the way if I don’t ‘move’ it. It’s my fault. How is it my fault that others laundry isn’t DONE so I can start mine? I don’t know either. I’m just very frustrated, and wish I knew the answer. Wednesday was not bad, but not good. I was in all kinds of younger classes in the morning then infants in the afternoon. I am still down, but not as much, and it’s still bothering me, but I’ll be ok I think now. Thursday was thanksgiving feast at work. Which went really well, but before parents came I had a melt down started crying. I think the stress of everything hit me, and it was just someone said something so stupidly innocently at me, and I fell apart. Ebony my coworker made me talk to her and it helped A LOT. I feel better and am glad she made me talk. Friday was a lot better I was alone in infants in the afternoon which I don’t’ mind, but it’s like why are you doing that? There’s no real reason for it. Tonight I am relaxing and not worrying about anything. Tomorrow is NEW MOON! Saturday I went to HAGS it was nice to see some old faces. After that I went to see New Moon with Trisha, and LOVED it! I am happy with how it turned out didn’t like the ending, but also was aware of it so it works. After that Trisha and I went to lunch, and hung out until Rachel called. Where we Ethan, Rachel, Trisha, Jonathan, Chris and myself all went to see a movie called planet 51, it was VERY cute. It was a funny movie, and I liked not having to rush or think to much because I started feeling sick. Half of my throat is swollen and I got cold. After the movie we went to eat and then home. It was a lovely day all around. Today is Sunday and I am just going to rest and relax and do nothing all day. I am still a little under the weather, but I am doing ok today. Until next week have a good week!

No comments: