Sunday, November 15, 2009

POTO again you bet!

Monday wasn’t to eventful I just felt sick and don’t know why. I am feeling fine now other than my legs hurt, but I will be ok it’s a good hurt. I did spend the morning in the older 2’s rest of the day in infants. Tuesday I spent the whole day in infants loved it as usual. Only thing I don’t love so much is being alone with 8 kids when I should only have 5 cause my co worker thinks she never has to be in the room. We had this discussion before she’s been talked too, but apparently doesn’t care. Wednesday was Veteran’s day, and I am so extremely grateful for the freedoms I have, and enjoy. I am grateful for all the men and women who have who do and who will serve to protect and provide for me. I went to work was told to go home and come back at noon so I did. It wasn’t to bad worked with Joy and the babies. It was a long afternoon since by 3 I was alone cause all kids but 2 went home. It was still nice though. Thursday I spent the day alone in infants. I am still not sure how the heck we are so desperately short staffed, but that’s ok. I am still happy and not worried at this point of the game. Friday I was in infants all day. I think since I’ve talked to Jennifer that’s where she’s keeping me. I had another person with me so it wasn’t to bad. I had a interesting day though. Jennifer has had bad headaches for like 2 years, and today went to see someone about it. They adjusted her, and she couldn’t stop crying. I think part of it is she’s too worried, and the other part is the pain. I hope she feels better soon. Saturday was a nice day all around. I woke up, and it was cloudy and cool, and I relaxed. I wasn’t feeling the best, but it was ok. I got myself dressed went out to brunch, and then saw Phantom of the Opera again. I went with my ticket, and was told to go to the box office. We had been sold ‘phantom’ tickets. So basically our seats did not exist. It was Trisha and I, and we talked to the manager who found that our tickets had been ‘upgraded’ without our knowledge. So we ended up in row 10 instead of 23, and we were center. Basically same places I was last week. It was great to see the show again, and this week they all seemed to do a lot better. I loved the different way the actor took the Phantom. I’ve seen so many times where the Phantom is more of a gentle angelic being. Which at times he is supposed to be, but this man too a different approach and I think it was good. He had it where you could see or understand more where the Phantoms loneliness made him a little more crazy. He was very angelic when he was the angel. He was very tender when he was in love. He was very scary at times with his rage. He even at points was almost child like which I would expect the Phantom to have moments like that. I enjoyed the different take on it. I also liked Raoul the actor portrayed him a lot softer than most to. Most of the time I see Raoul portrayed as a rich ‘pretty boy’ who just wants Christine. This to me is NOT what Raoul is, and this man showed how gentle Raoul truly is. He was her friend her companion her shoulder. He was protective of her, and at the same point understanding of her needs, and it was great to see it. I was impressed with his tender compassion that showed. Christine was ok when I saw her last week she smiled WAY too much. This time around she did a lot better. She was innocent and playful where she needed to be. She was a scared terrified chorus girl when needed. She showed the growing up that happens to Christine and I enjoyed it a lot more than last week. Madame Giry was awesome she is very fun to watch. She’s stern, commanding, scared, concerned, loving protective all in one. Meg I was not as impressed with as I usually am. I know Meg is supposed to be annoying and sorta a busy body, but this lady was too whiney as Meg, and to overly young. The mangers were funny as hell. I loved them these two men together reacted off one anther really well. Last week I had a different Firmin who was funny and more laid back. This Firimin was laid back and more concerned than Andre. Andre was funny to he’s been in the show forever loved it. Piangi was great comic relief as well. Carlotta was WONDERFUL! I have seen this lady do Carlotta for many years, and she’s always funny and dramatic just like Carlotta should be. It was lovely as I expected. After that Trisha and I went to dinner at Outback, and then we just hung out, and relaxed not doing much. It was lovely to just have nothing to do for a change. Today is Sunday and I’m not feeling so well not sure what’s going on hopefully it will pass soon. I am doing laundry, house work, resting and enjoying a relaxing day.

No comments: