Monday, July 11, 2011

:)

Monday I woke up to beautiful rain! I love the rain here. It's to bad that it ends all to quickly and all that is left if hot humid air. I had a good day. I started off with my school age kids. I used to be terrified of them, but not anymore. Most of them I've had in my classes, and as long as I have a strong teacher in there. I am good with them. I had allot of fun before I went to infants. I even played with my 1 year olds. I had a fun filled day and got off early it was great!

Tuesday was a good day I was in the infant room all day. I had allot of fun I basically worked all day long. I got no break which was fine as they sent me home early. I came home rested and relaxed and enjoyed my evening

Wednesday was just frustrating all around. I don't know that there was just one thing it was just things. I was irritated that we have sick babies at work that I have to clean up all day long. I have to pray I don't get sick since they won't send staff kids home. I was irritated I had to take a 20 min break. I was hot I was in pain I had to work in older room. It wasn't bad I was just irritated. Then I got in infant room for the afternoon and basically was alone with 10 kids. I then had to wait an extra 45 min to leave. I got home late I cooked my food and then had to eat it cold. I will just be glad when today is over. Tomorrow will be better.

Thursday it started off going well. Quiet and relaxed and a low amount of infants. The afternoon got messed up when I had to go in the one year old room. I ended up staying later than usual. It wasn't too bad. I mean life is too short to get upset over it. I just think it was funny how everyone was like Janae needs to go home. So funny

Friday I worked with a super bad headache. The day went by slow, but over all went well. Came home late and then spend time with Jonathan and Rachel and David. We had dinner, and David and i stayed the night. Saturday David (Jonathan's brother) and Jonathan and Rachel and I went to breakfast. The boys went shooting, and Rachel and I were going to see the new Harry Potter movie, but it ended up not working out. So we went and got Rachel's nails done. Then we visited her nephews. We had a good time then we met back up with the boys and went to the mall and borders. Then Rachel, Jonathan and I met up with Mark and Jessica. We had dinner and hung out a little. We then got ice cream and rented a movie. We watched the movie and painted nails. I stayed the night again. Today (Sunday) we watched the first part of harry potter did my nails and toes and had lunch. I then came home and caught up on house work. Great weekend!

No comments: