Monday, July 18, 2011

DMV and movies

Monday I had a busy busy day at work. We have a full class and it kept us on our toes. I worked a longer time than usual. It was not bad or anything just busy. I did get a letter from the DMV. It says my photo will expire and I have to get it redone. By state law I have to do this and pay them 12$ I never knew the photo expired. No one I've talked to knows this either. Guess I'll have to take a morning off and go to the DMV. OH JOY

Tuesday was a busy day as usual. It's become a normal busy day not stressful just busy. Full class again and just over all busy. I had a horrible headache in the morning, but once I took something it was forgotten. Got off at a normal time and enjoyed a quiet evening at home.

Wednesday was a crazy day. We had so many visitors in the infant room We had our quality first coach visit then a physical therapist. It was a crazy day, but I am happy. My coworker got really light headed and almost passed out. That wasn't so fun. I got off a little early it was so nice.

Thursday was again just busy. I had little sleep my back kept waking me up. It hurt allot and I'm not sure what happen to it. Then at work I leaned down to get a baby, and I think I pulled something in my side. It hurts now too. Other than that my day was good.

Friday I spend the morning at the DMV. I got slightly lost getting there. I went where I was suppose too, but it was the inspection place. Took me a minute to get across the street. Got there when it opened. There was a line I waited in for 30 min just to talk to anyone. Then sat for hour and half to just to talk to someone. I talked to the lady who was talking about her kids to me. Then got my picture taken. Where the lady there talked to me about so funny. It took 10 min emerald city. it was so funny. It tool 10 min to do all I needed too. Then since I didn't have to be to work till noon. I go gas in my car and grocery shopping. I like going grocery shopping Friday mornings. No one was there and I was in and out. Got home ate lunch got dressed and went to work. I worked in the ones infants and 4's then came home. Went to dinner with Trisha then had some alone time at home.

Saturday morning I went with Jonathan and Rachel, and we watched the second Harry Potter movie. We then had lunch and just kind of hung out for a little bit. Then we bought bikes so we can start bike riding. We went swimming and I stayed the night there.

Sunday we got up and had a adventure trying to get breakfast at McDonalds. Then we went to the mall for a little bit. We then saw Captain America. I came home did some house work and rested. It was a great weekend!

No comments: