Monday, July 25, 2011

busy

Monday was a nice day. It was a very calm yet busy day for me. I was with the infants. It was just a go and go kind of day. I had a lovely day.

Tuesday was tough for me. My back was hurting allot. I had to work harder than usual because I had a person in my room that wasn't so familiar with it. So I tried to make it so that person only had to hold and feed babies. While I changed diapers. It went well I'm just dead tired and in pain, but it will pass.

Wednesday was another busy day with 12 babies. I don't understand why they did that as we are only allowed 11 babies. It was crazy, and then we had one who had to leave. They have to be gone 18 days as they may have measles. It's a big mess, but we have to protected the babies. This mother is making it hard for us to track down if it's really measles too. Over the age of 1 are good cause of immunizations. However children under one which are my class are very able to get it. I hope it's not measles.

Thursday so our measles is not to be worried about. Just watch for rashes and fevers. Oy really? Okay. I had a busy day and worked till after 530. I was in the infant room and then with young threes. It was non stop kind of day. I was never so glad to be home and put my feet up.

Friday I was getting ready for work about to go out the door. My boss calls tells me to come in late cause I have to close. Okay why the HELL didn't you tell me this 2 weeks ago? A week a go? hell even a night ago? You totally knew this day was coming. Then at 730 you text me and tell me to come in late and close? HELLO!? It's all good though. We were short 5 teachers how the hell that happened? I dunno my boss blamed it on the assistant director. It was so stupid. It was weird closing again. I came home and just chilled.

Saturday I went with Trisha and saw the musical Baby at Arizona Broadway Theater. It was good the people there always amaze me. It was about 3 different couples in their 20's 30's and 40's and the different ways a baby impacts them. It was good I enjoyed it. I then came home and did laundry and relaxed.

Sunday I just stayed home and enjoyed some alone time. I cleaned a little and just relaxed. I hope your week is wonderful!

No comments: