Monday, August 1, 2011

Holy busy

Monday I love when it rains here. It was so nice to feel the fresh air. It didn't last to long, but long enough. It was a crazy day I was with school agers then infants. We had so much crap at work today. We had a crew come in to strip and wax the floors. Which usually happens once a month and then once a month carpets get cleaned. It's usually over a weekend. Ok so the people that came in to wax the floors. Did a HORRIBLE job. Not only did they just throw things wherever they didn't do the job right. They then took 2 classrooms furniture and left it outside. It POURED and ruined stuff. Some stuff is replaceable others aren't over $5,000 worth of damage. The company is trying to say they didn't do it. The owner of the school came out. He was so mad. He is going after the waxing company, and he fired the one who was there. Then our ops manager came to do hot spots. It wasn't a good day to do it. The school was a mess and every classroom looked horrible. It was a bad day, but we will get through.

Tuesday wasn't as bad as Monday. It was actually pretty good for the most part. It was calm and things went pretty well. Even getting off work a hour later because they can't staff right. I still had allot of good in my day.

Wednesday was crazy I was in school age, infants, and two's. I felt like I was running all day and
not had a chance to stop. To top it off I didn't feel good all day. Here's to tomorrow being better.

Thursday wasn't as crazy as the rest of the week. It was a little crazy we had help from another school again, but I was with infants. It was really a good day over all other than getting off work late. Which seems to be the usual any more. It's fine they can either get me off early come end of the week or pay me the overtime. I don't see why we can't have the overtime we bust our butts for anyhow. I came home and was so out of it I burned my hand making dinner. It currently is being iced and I pray it's ok soon. It hurts right now.

Friday was a beautiful day! I felt great, and the day was really good. I got to work in a bunch of different rooms. I got off work early, and got to get some errands run. I also got some housework done. It was wonderful! My burn had a blister, but is healing well. I even spent some time with Rachel and Jonathan.

Saturday I was with Rachel and Jonathan all day. We watched 2 movies. Red Riding Hood and Season of the Witch. I painted Rachel's nails and dyed her hair. I did my own nails as well. We then went to Cabela's always fun to go there, and the mall and just hung out. Then I came home.

Here it is Sunday I am home finishing up some house work, and relaxing. This week had it's ups and downs, but I survived. Have a great week!

No comments: