Monday, August 8, 2011

Life changes

Monday was a good day things went really well. I was in infants all day. It was super busy, but good. I got off late, but its all good.

Tuesday was a good day too. Not nearly as busy as Monday, but was good. Love being with my infants.

Wednesday was so crazy. We had 12 babies. Again really?? Come on state says we can only have 11 babies. Where the HELL am I suppose to put this baby? The poor baby has no crib, no cubbie, no storage place for her stuff. Plus our first things first coach came by. Then I was alone with 24 3 year olds. I don't know them or the room, and the excuse was oh the other teacher is in here. Really?! No she's not you have her in the kitchen. I was so frustrated on top of not feeling well. Then I got off work late. I was never so glad to go home, and forget about this day.

Thursday was good, but busy. We had 13 babies. Yes 13! They were all there, and it was a mess. It was organized chaos. It was not to bad just a lot of things to do, and no time to do it all in. People wonder why I'm dead tired at the end of the day. Why all I want to do is put my feet up and do nothing. Hmmm? 13 children under the age of 1 yeah you tell me. I love it though. It's a good tired, and I love working with my babies.

Friday was a good yet tough day. My opening co worker is on vacation till next Thursday. So I had someone different to spend the morning with. It went really well though. I didn't feel stressed out, and I didn't feel overwhelmed. It was crazy, but not overwhelming like it had felt before. It was also sad cause one of our babies last day was today. The parents don't want to remove the child, but it's not working out. They are backtracking, and it's just out of the way for them to come to the center. They have tried for 2 months to make it work, and it just didn't happen. So we had some sadness today. I felt stressed out due to the decision to have to move out of my home. I love this home, and it's been a big blessing to be here. However, without details it's come to the time where I need out of it. So I came home from work, and went through our shed for a hour. Then cleaned up I had so many spiderwebs and dirt and crap on me it was nasty. I got rid of some stuff that was destroyed anyhow. So got cleaned up, and decided to go hang with Rachel and Jonathan. Which turned into staying the night with them.

Saturday we all had slept in I know I hadn't had good sleep so I woke up at 11 and so did Rachel and Jonathan. We did managed to get alot of things done. I got some socks, a dress, a shirt, and pants for under $40. GO ME!! We also got a bike ride and swim in. Good day, and I stayed the night with them.

Sunday we got up and I sewed my dress and Rachel's. I did my own nails and hers. We then went to lunch and grocery shopping. I came home, and did laundry, and went through some stuff that I need to to get ready for my packing. I threw out 3 big trash bags of stuff. Some of the things had been sitting here for 4 years plus at my house for a few years. It was time to throw them out. I then stopped to rest. I figured a few fiances out, and relaxed. Over all not to bad of a day. Little sad, but over all good.

No comments: