Monday, August 29, 2011

Labor Day!

Monday was a good day. I am still getting used to where I live. I haven't figured out my whole traveling TO work thing. I ended up being late, but not too much. My time kept flying by though. I felt good I feel so much happier and lighter now that I am out of where I was.

Tuesday I think I am figuring out traveling time to work. I had a tough day cause I didn't feel so great. I think I am getting a cold. On top of it my coworker was sicker than me. She had some kind of tummy issues. She was miserable, and so I had to do more than usual. I didn't want her to pass out or get sicker. So I did diapers mainly, and cleaning. I got a break super late. I felt so yucky, and then my afternoon was spent bouncing around from the young 2's to the young 3's it wasn't bad. I just wasn't feeling well. I was glad to come home and rest. Life is going pretty good I feel good and happier.

Wednesday I felt sick. My body ached and I had a small cough, but not enough for me to say yes it's a cold let's take cold medicine. If I would of taken it I would of been in a fog. So I took Alive, and had Halls. I managed to get through the day I was with infants mostly. I just felt so sluggish and just not with it. I even got to go home a little early. I am finding the 'perfect' way to get to work. I am feeling more peace and happiness than I was. Now if this cold could leave me alone I'd be happy.

Thursday I have now developed a cough, but don't feel as yucky as I did so I'm hoping maybe now all I'll have is the cough. I am slowly adapting to getting to work. I think I have figured out the best way for me. I was in the infants all day, and it wasn't bad. It's just hard to be on my game when I am not feeling 100%

Friday was a low day. We had less amount of kids we think due to the holiday. Other than a cough and my voice sounding weird I am feeling pretty good. I was with my babies all day, and came home and packed to go up north.

Saturday we were in Williams. We enjoyed the cooler air, and the shops there.

Sunday we spent the day in Flagstaff. Enjoying some nice clouds and light rain. We also enjoyed some shops and art shows.

Monday we came home from Flagstaff and due to two construction areas and a accident it took us 4 hour to get home. The trip was just Rachel and i, but we had a wonderful time!La

No comments: