Monday, August 15, 2011

UGH

Monday I had a busy busy busy day. It was back to school so there was lots of changes. I just kept going and running around. I didn't get to really sit down until my lunch break. Which is unusual. Usually I am able to sit and play with the babies or feed them. Today I was just going it was Monday so our laundry is behind. It was just a never ending catch up game. I got home and I worked on packing and going through stuff. In the passed two days I have managed to go through my nightstand, the bottom of the closet, two desk drawers, 'the cubbie', all my VHS video tapes, all the books I have read, all my photo albums, poems, stories, and photos. It's amazing how much stuff just accumulates over the years. My goal is to have a good majority of 'stuff' packed before Labor Day. Only because I have to make a trip to my parents house before I go up north. So I want to get some stuff moved so it's less on the day we move fully. I have 3 boxes packed. Which is pretty dang good. I have all my old books that I want to keep cause I love them. All the VHS are of performances so i won't get rid of them. Then my photos, stories, poems and stuff are of course being kept. I have nearly filled the trash with crap I don't need or can't donate. I have some books and stuff to take to a place and either get cash or store credit for it. I'm impressed with how much I have gotten done. My back and feet hurt which was a hint it's time to take a break.

Tuesday was not as crazy as yesterday. As we get into the swing of school being back in session it's always a little bumpy. Today I got to pass out breakfast, work with the young 3's, the infants, and the older 2's. It was pretty good all around. I came home and did some more packing. I have taken down most of my pictures, and packed them so the walls look bare. I got the 'cubbie' and the top of the shelf cleared, and I did some of the top of the old t/v stand. I have been blessed in getting 3 boxes a day from work. So I have 6 boxes from work packed. Which is good, and I started to go through my current books. I think I'll next begin to tackle the closets. I am really making allot of progress. I'm feeling sore, but at the same point the stress is making me yucky. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have most of my stuff packed to take to my folks. I have a goal to get a good bulk of stuff packed and moved back home. Before Labor Day when I have to stop by the house anyway.

Wednesday I was in the infant room all day it was a good day. My morning coworker was told to take the rest of the week off. So she gets a well deserved break, and things are going pretty good. We are starting to get settled into the school back in session groove. I got home today, and Rachel brought me some boxes, and she took my game cube, xbox and a couple other things. I can always get them back when I have a place for them again. In the meantime her and Jonathan get to have some fun games. I packed allot of stuff today. I am trying to get as much packed as I can so it's not so stressful when it's time to get out. My goal is to have most of it done by Labor day. In case things get even weirder than they have here. I have almost all the front room packed up with the exception of a few little things. I have to get some more boxes, but I'm going to go through a closet that's full of board games. The bathroom and my room and start weeding out things. I've gotten rid of ALLOT of stuff. I am so amazed that I still have SO much with donating and throwing away so much.

Thursday I was in the 1 year olds or infants all day. It wasn't a bad day. I got off a little late, but that's alright. I still got allot accomplished when I got home. I packed the rest of my big bookshelf with the exception of some books, and all the trinkets from my room are packed. I have shelves and a few pictures left. My next goal is the game closet, the bathroom, and a good part of my room. I want to pretty much be done and ready to get out before the end of August hits. Things have gotten really weird here. I don't know what's going on with Trisha, but I think she's lieing about allot of things. So I need to do my best to get out. The sooner the better.

Friday was full of inserting things. I got off work early, and went to get some stuff to pack with. I packed for a while. I'm almost all done with everything. I mainly have my clothes to pack up now. I had a couple opportunities come up for me to live in. However, in the end it didn't work out. I'm all emotional, but know that I am doing the right thing.

Saturday I was a emotional mess I didn't know what end was up or down or around. I felt so defeated and done. I met with Rachel and Jonathan who helped me take some stuff to DI and Half Price Books. I got a little money from the books more than I thought I would. It was a blessing. All day long I had been talking with Rachel and Jonathan about the move and things from Friday. They were offering ideas of apartments and living situations. I took them into mind and kept praying for the way to be shown. I went to my house later that night, and felt really weird. Then it sounded like someone was trying to break into my house. So Jonathan came and checked things out, and I stayed at their house.

Sunday I went to church with Rachel. I was still praying for a way for something to be figured out. We went to lunch and i came home. I decided at that point I was going to just pack up all I have except what I need to live for a month. I was working on that and just feeling defeated. When Rachel called with a offer to live with them for a short time. So I talked to my parents, and we decided it would be good to take this offer. So now we are going to hopefully get me moved in before Sept 1. I am feeling very blessed

No comments: