Monday, August 22, 2011

Move

Monday was back to a kind of normal. I had my regular coworker back, but that just meant I had to move allot more. It was fine in the end. I ended up staying a little late, and came home and did a little more packing. I managed to get the clothes I wanted boxed up and I separated what is going to storage and what is going with me. I have mostly clothes to pack, and am gathering more boxes, and it's going well.

Tuesday I was in the infants all day and it was a fairly good day. I came home early and packed up a ton of clothes. I had to go back to work to have a meeting, and then finally got to be HOME. Sometimes it's nice to just SIT.

Wednesday I woke up feeling like I was hit by a truck. Put in a washer and tumble dried. I don't know why I felt like that, but I did. It was with me all day. I just felt worn out, and not myself. I had a good day I was with infants mostly, and two's for a little bit. I came home, and got pretty much all done packing. I have the bare necessities I need for the rest of my time here, but everything is pretty much packed. It's all separated and just has to be moved. I am feeling really good about this, and hope everyone else is too.

Thursday I felt allot better, but just kind of in my own mind. I worked with the 3's and infants and got home and packed more. I got my new headboard, bed, and dresser set up for delivery. I packed my car with boxes of stuff to take to my parents tomorrow. Getting ready for the big move. So my minds been racing, but in a good way. I don't feel bad about this at all. I feel this is right, and good and it's going to be a good growing opportunity.

Friday I didn't feel well at all. I don't know what it is but I felt sick all day and in a fog. I was with my infants all day. It wasn't a bad day they were all calm, and so forth. Nothing major happened which was nice since I didn't feel so great. I got off work later than usual, but it was alright. I have over time on the check. WHOOT! I took my packed car to my parents and unloaded it, and then packed the car again and took a load over. Mostly got all I need at my parents there. I have like two bigger items I can't do without help. So I'm pretty much done with being in the house. I have my car packed for the new place. I just have a few final things to gather, and I'm out. So I'm just taking in the last night. It doesn't feel scary or anything. It's a peace filled moment. A little sad knowing I've had so much here in a short time. However it will be a good move in my life to go on.

Saturday I moved all day long. I got all my stuff out of my house, and to my new place by about 1130. I then spent the rest of the day unpacking and getting settled. It was a late night filled with lots of emotions.

Sunday was my first full day in the new place. I did more unpacking and more getting settled stuff. After a while I went and pampered myself and got my toes done. We had visitors over and I got to bed late. However after this night I was completely unpacked and set up to live.

No comments: