Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Short Week

Tuesday It's Tuesday, but feels like Monday that's what happens with holiday weekends right? It was a beautiful morning. I thought it would rain, but sadly it didn't. The day went really well though, and I spent time with the 2's and my infants. Got off a little late, but it is all good. I feel so blessed with all I have in my life.

Wednesday I was sooooo tired. I haven't figured why I'm so tired, but I am. I keep getting off at 530. So that doesn't help. Today 3 people put in their two weeks, and that will leave us with about 4 people leaving soon. It's going to be interesting. I am enjoying my new living conditions.

Thursday was a good but crazy day. My opener was out for some reason that no one knows. Only that she called and said she can't come in, and can't talk about it. I hope she's okay. So I was crazy trying to catch up all day. I didn't sit down till my break, and it was insane. Just going all day non stop. I was happy to go home and rest.

Friday was not to bad. Kids were still cranky not sure why. I got off early and just hung out at home. It was nice and relaxing.

Saturday was the first day in a while that I could just relax and not worry about anything. I just kind of took it slow did my own thing. Rachel, Jonathan and I went to a gun show, and we just had a relaxing day. We went swimming and watch a movie called Case 39.

Sunday I relaxed and just enjoyed some me time. We didn't do alot. It was nice

No comments: