Monday, September 12, 2011

cool down

Monday I was feeling a bit better. Sunday I was sick I felt nauseated, and had a high fever. I got a blessing and rested and today feel better. I am not 100% but I can function and that is all I ask for. I was in the infants all day and the day went by pretty fast. Nothing major just a good day all around.

Tuesday I was super tired. I had a hard time sleeping for some odd reason. I was in the infant room all day, and it went pretty well. I did have to stay late again and work in the one's for a bit. It wasn't to bad though. It rained and I love the rain! Life is good

Wednesday I was in infants most all day. I spent about a hour with the older one year olds. It wasn't to horrible. I'm just tired, and I'm so tired of hearing people belly ache about things they can't change. UGH

Thursday was weird all day for me. I don't know what it was, but I just felt off all day. I worked in all kinds of different classrooms, it was just a off day all day.

Friday was off for whatever reason we were super low in kids. I started off waiting 20 min before clocking in. Then I was in the 2 year old room, and then I did potty breaks. We only had 8 kids in my infant room by the time they all finally showed up. I worked in the preschool room too. I did get to come home early by about 45 min. I came home cleaned and did laundry. I then fought my closet door that came off the hinges. It was a interesting night.

Saturday was kind of lazy didn't do a whole lot. Just kind of sat around. Had lunch at Spaghetti Factory did a little shopping for food visited Cabelas and Spirit. Then was just home.

Sunday I rested and relaxed and just kept to myself. Have a wonderful week!

No comments: