Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday

Monday was a nice slow kind of quiet day. I had a good day all around it was just quiet. It was also talk like a pirate day. Plus, one of my babies had their first birthday so we had cupcakes. It was so cute.


Tuesday was a nice day. I worked with the preschool kids and my infants. I got off early which was a blessing. My car started to over heat, but I made it home safely. I took the 'side' streets where there was less traffic in case something happened. Nice long hot journey cause I had the air off, but I made it.

Wednesday I sat and clocked in late. It was silly and then everyone had to leave early today. It was a crazy day. I still had car issues getting home it overheated 2 times. Not fun on top of feeling sick it was just not a good day.

Thursday HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! My day was bad, but I got through it. My car overheated on the way to work and just kept giving me issues. I was in pain I got hurt it just was like one thing after another kept happening. I had a nice dinner with my parents, and a chocolate cupcake. HAPPINESS right there!

Friday was a good day. I guess to make up for a tough week. I worked in a bunch of different rooms and got off early. My car is FINE, and life is good. I came home and did laundry and cleaned and just relaxed.

Saturday I didn't do allot. I basically sat around doing nothing but relaxing. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse for my birthday and did some grocery shopping. Then home and to bed.

Sunday I woke up with a terrible headache and just relaxed and did a little shopping and kept it a low key day.

No comments: