Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Monday I had a great day despite my neck acting weird. I worked mostly with 2's and infants. It was a laid back easy going kind of day, and I loved it. The other weird thing that happened was I burned my finger with a french fry. Silly old me.

Tuesday I worked with the 2's mainly and then got to come home at 1. I hurt my hand though at work I think I pinched a nerve or something. So it was nice to come home and rest it.

Wednesday I worked for a short time. I went in worked with the 3 year olds did some bathroom breaks sent a teacher on a lunch break, and then came home at noon. It was a nice surprise. I came home did some housework, read, did my nails, and just relaxed. I am glad I had the chance to come home, and do all that. I even got to rest my back and hand. Which are still hurting. My hand is feeling better it's just stiff, but my back is another story. I lifted too many kids today.

Thursday HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I woke up feeling nauseated, tickling throat, and a MAJOR headache. I was bummed out to start this holiday that way. I pretended I felt fine took some stuff and went to my parents. I had a wonderful time I got to meet some new babies and spend time with allot of people. We had a nice turn out. I would of stayed longer, but I started feeling super sick again so came home, and rested.

Friday BLACK FRIDAY! So I got up at 430, and went out to shop. It wasn't that bad because things were so early that it wasn't out of control like I thought it would of been. I went to Cabela's which was my LONGEST stay with a hour total time there. 45 min in line and I was done. I went to the mall spent about 2-3 hours there not standing in any lines nor being pushed around. I casually looked around and got what I wanted. Then I went to Wal-mart spent maybe 30 min in there got some stuff. Went to Dunkin Doughnuts and then came home. Took a nap, and then did housework. Not a bad day at all.

Saturday I spent half the day with my sisters, mom and one brother. We went to a movie and lunch. It was allot of fun. We saw Breaking Dawn which I enjoyed, and then we went out to eat. I love my family. We are a fun bunch of lively people. After that I went home, and Rachel and I went to do some pictures of me. It was fun, and then we went out to eat, and then came home and chilled.

Sunday I rested and recuperated from the long exciting holiday. Happy to have all that I do in my life. I am so blessed and so grateful.

No comments: