Monday, November 28, 2011

Back to 'normal'?

Monday HAPPY CYBER MONDAY!!! This is the day where you get all the great deals online. Like Black Friday is fr physical shopping. Today is for online. Silly, but nice all at the same time. I don't think I'll be shopping online, but it's nice to think about. I had a lovely day at work the kids were fun, and entertaining. I got sent home early again, but it's not so bad. I don't mind I have the ability to cover the hours I'm out. While others need the hours so they can live. I have pto time to cover me. Some of these gals don't and they have kids to feed and clothe. So I don't mind.

Tuesday I worked a full day for the first time in a couple weeks. It was nice, but I had gotten used to not working in the afternoon. It wasn't bad until 3 when we were told. Make sure your windows, hallway, and classroom look GREAT the news will be here about 10 tomorrow morning to do a story. I was like really? OK so I hurried and ran around like a crazy lady getting my window ready. Came home and felt like passing out.

Wednesday I spent the whole day in the infant room. It was a nice change. It was a good day all around. Even with the news there it was not to bad. They came they did their thing, and were gone in less time that it took to realize they were there.

Thursday I was in the infants again all day, and it was good. Except I had to tape the walls for paining. So now my back hurts, but it was not so bad.

Friday I got to work to see our walls in the infant room were painted the blue we wanted. I love it it's so pretty, but no one else is noticing it. I love it though. I was in the infant room all day, and got off early too. It was nice since my back is still hurting. I think I over worked it and the cold weather we are having is making it act up. I did come home and do some housework, and enjoyed ME time.

Saturday I ran around doing errands same with Sunday. It felt like I just kept running and running. I did see some light displays on Saturday. It was cute it was alien themed, and I loved it. They had a tribute to Roswell and Area 51. I was totally diggin it.

No comments: