Monday, December 5, 2011

COLD?

Monday I was in the Infant room. I think that's where I'm going to be for a bit. It looks like we finally have enough babies that I can stay in there most of my shift. It was a beautiful day though slightly cold for most, but to me beautiful. I had a good day!

Tuesday was insane for me. Hectic is more like it. I was in the one year old room in the older three year old room in the infant room on the front desk. It was crazy, but nothing major happened. I was just crazy with all I was doing.

Wednesday was another hectic day, but this time I ended up extremely irritated. I started off with being in the one year old room, and being thrown into doing diapers. I don't mind helping, but when your the main teacher, and your just sitting doing nothing. Why have me do YOUR diapers. I got on break late, and then I was in the infant room. I had to put away ALL our baby food, fold the laundry, and feed kids. It was insane and to top it off a coworker tried to say I HIT her baby. I didn't HIT him I told him NO over and over cause I couldn't get to him, and he was about it hurt a little 3 month old baby. He's a big 9 month baby and he was about to lay on this little 3 month old. So excuse me for saying no, and I had a washcloth in my hand that lightly BRUSHED him. His mom who is a coworker went off about me hitting him. My director didn't talk to me about it, but i know she looked into if I did it. I hate being accused of HURTING kids it always makes me feel bad. Then I went to work with 4-5 year olds and I got peeded on by a special needs kid. Then trying to get home too me a good 30-45 minutes. I got off late so I was driving in the dark. It was just an annoying day, and i"m glad it's over and tomorrow is a new day.

Thursday I had a hard time with work. I didn't feel good I was sniffy, coughy, achy, and just in general drained and felt horrible. I worked mainly with the Infants and young 2's. I got to come home a little early. I soaked in a HOT HOT HOT bath for a hour, and still am just feeling yucky. I am hoping some rest will help me feel better. I did talk with the mother of the infant that I had that 'incident' with. Everything is cool there so that's the positive in my day.

Friday I woke up feeling like a mac truck had hit me run over me and drug me. It was not a pleasant way to start my day, but I wasn't unable to work. So I went to work some how I got there safely. I nearly had 3 accidents one of which would of been my own fault. I started feeling worse. I felt nauseated, and achy and lightheaded. So I asked if I could go home at ANY point. I didn't think I was going to get to go. So I just kept pushing through took some Advil, and prayed allot. I did get to come home at 1. I took a nap and I soaked in a HOT bath. I'm sipping powerade and feeling a little better. Just going to take it easy, and when I'm feeling like I can think better. I'm going to have to look into a doctor and get checked out. This is starting to become to regular of a occurrence, and I don't like it.

Saturday I woke up with a major headache and nausea. Not fun at all my back was hurting. It was like a bad chain reaction. My back was tweaked and hurting which caused my neck to tweak and hurt which caused a headache which caused the nausea. Nothing I was doing was working so I was laying on the couch. For whatever reason Jonathan felt the need to massage my back, and he did it for a long time. It hurt allot, but when he was done other than the headache I was feeling allot better. So I don't know if the knots that were there or the stiffness was why I felt so yucky or what. So after that I took a hot hot bath and I was feeling allot better by noon. Rachel, Jonathan and I went out to eat, and did some shopping for Christmas. I got a cute sweater out of it for pretty cheap. We also got our Christmas tree in our adventures. It was not a bad outting. Got alot done.

No comments: