Monday, December 26, 2011

New Year

Monday I had today off of work due to the Christmas holiday falling on Sunday. So I rested, and enjoyed my new bedding, and I wrote a letter, and went to cabela's and just was enjoying some quiet time. Preparing for the rest of the week.


Tuesday work was sooooo off for everyone. Everyone was in classes they normally are not in. It made no sense and no one understood what was going on. Everyone was like why are you here and me there, and why is so and so doing such and such. It was so weird.

Wednesday was not as crazy, but still crazy. I sent home 3 one year olds who were sick. I worked with infants for a bit, and then got to go home at 2 it was so weird, but good. I got to come home and relax and enjoy my day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PARKER!! My nephew turns 4 today. Wow time flys!

Thursday wasn't so crazy, but I was doing lots of little things. Like getting stuff to donation, or running people supplies, not really in a class room, and I got off early. It's been so nice, but I know once the holidays are over we will be back to busy longer days.

Friday I can't believe this year has had SO many changes and is nearly over. I worked only 2 hours and went home. Luckily my car died and I was able to get a replacement battery then send it to the shop. Lucky me!

Saturday new year eve day. I had alot of fun. I started off my day going with Rachel, Mark, Jessica, William, and Levi to the Mesa Natural Museum of History. I've been there many times for myself, and to get to see it through the eyes of a 1 1/2 year old and 3 year old was fun. They got to pan for gold, and it was so sweet to see these kids enjoying themselves. We saw old jails, and a huge dinosaurs exhibit with fossils and 'live dinos' It's pretty interactive for kids. So they weren't bored and we got to have fun too. We got the boys little stuffed dinos and board book. We then enjoyed a picnic. We went our seprate ways where Rahel and I had our own lunch and got some more fireworks. Then Jonthan Rachel and I went to the mall, walmart and firework place. We came home ate relaxed and played with fireworks. Brought in the new year with a big bang. It was so crazy form 8 till 1 we heard fireworks going off. I know people were having lots of fun we did.

Sunday it's a bright beautiful new year day. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here is to a wonderful year and much peace, love, happiness, and many more blessings to come.

No comments: