Monday, January 2, 2012

New Beginnings

Sunday/Monday I have these two days mixed together cause I can't remember what day I did what, but that's me for ya! It wasn't like I did a whole lot of things I just can't recall what day I did it cause I stayed up so late that it feels like I had one day in two. I had fun went lots of places for like errands, and spent time with Rachel.

Tuesday was back to 'normal' however, we were super low on babies so I was kind of everywhere doing whatever. In which ever class I was needed in, and then it was like 230 so I went home. It was a nice peaceful day and to come home and relax and stuff by myself was lovely too.

Wednesday I had a headache that wouldn't leave, but the day was good all around. I was mostly in the one year old room or infants. It wasn't too busy and it wasn't to slow. It was just a right amount of work, and very peaceful.

Thursday was a little more crazy, but mostly cause I had a bad headache all day. It must of been in the air. Everyone had bad headaches today it was weird. I with everyone class a little today. i wasn't in one set room. I even sat on the desk for a bit. It was nice to not have to be in one room since I wasn't feeling so great. I came home and soaked in the tub. It was a nice way to try to get to feeling better. All my crazy day.

Friday wasn't to bad. I had a good day working in different rooms. Had a little drama with a girl that was fired, but it's not a big deal. If you do your job right, and you don't do stupid things you won't have to worry.

Saturday I mostly was home just hanging out. Rachel was really sick and Jonathan played his games all day. So I just hung out at the house relaxes and had a nice quiet day.

Sunday was a quiet windy day. Just chilled at home and enjoyed the peace in the day.

No comments: