Monday, January 9, 2012

Normal?

Monday was back to some kind of 'normal' at work. I was busy all day it felt like I never got a real chance to sit down, and enjoy my kids, but I had a wonderful day.

Tuesday I had somewhat of a 'normal' day. I was mostly in the infant room, and life is good. I had a headache, but I think it's from the lack of soda. I am trying to drink it less, and it's been about a week and a half since I had one. I am trying to get back into moving 10 extra minutes a day, and eating better.

Wednesday I had a good day. Kind of worked a little everywhere, but some of the day in the Infant room. It was a good day all around.

Thursday was a okay day, but I wasn't feeling so grand. I don't know if it's lack of sleep or if all the sickness in my home and work is trying to play on me. I hope it passes whatever it is.

Friday the 13th!!! It wasn't a bad day. I think because Monday is a holiday that we were lower than usual. It's alright though I worked on boards in the infant room pretty much all day. Easy money and I had a fun time. On a sad note my niece Megan re-broke her arm. She just got out of cast 3 months ago. Poor thing fell and hit it on the ground and got a crack. Poor baby.

Saturday was busy we went to Arizona Mills it took a good part of the day up. It was nice to be out with my little "family" seems once a week we get to get out and do stuff, and I love it.

Sunday it's a beautiful lovely morning, and life is going great! Keep on smiling and enjoy it!

No comments: