Monday, January 16, 2012

Changes are good

Monday HAPPY MARTIAN LUTHER KING JR. DAY!! I had a low slow type of day. I went to work and basically worked on bored all day with my 2 kids, and then came home rested and went back to work for a meeting. Not to bad, and to top it off it had rained so it was a BEAUTIFUL DAY !!
Tuesday was busy for the first time in a LONG time I was in the infant room ALL DAY and we had ALL of our kids. It was fun and crazy all at one time. I am having a back attack today, but I am doing better.
Wednesday I am loving who this new director will be. She has been SO WONDERFUL! I had a 'issue" at work today, and she pretty much took care of it. I was so happy and felt so appreciated. I think this is a good pick for us all.
Thursday I was in the younger 2's older ones and just ones classes today. I had so much fun and life is good. I got off a little early came home and enjoyed cooking and having a nice night.
Friday was a good and yet emotional day. I didn't really have a room to work in. It was the day we changed out directors. So I did allot of back and forth work, and said goodbye. I got off early did my grocery shopping and laundry and had a productive day.
Saturday I had a good day spent most of it with just Rachel. We had a girl day we went shopping and enjoyed just us time. We had a lovely time in downtown Glendale, and a quiet night doing my nails while watching some shows. It was fun and relaxing.
Sunday I got up early, and enjoyed some deserved me time. Then Rachel and I went out to the Botanical Gardens. We had a FUN day!

No comments: