Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello new week

Monday I woke up not feeling 100% and in pain and I woke up late. It was a rushed morning, and it seemed I wasn't the only one. Seemed everyone was late or trying to to get on track today. I got to work and waited 30 minutes before clocking in. I then didn't do allot kind of worked in the infant room and one year old room, and then got sent home. Allot of people were sent home, and I was just grateful cause I was in pain. I came home soaked and rested. Hopefully tomorrow is better.
Tuesday I felt better, but was a crazy lady I worked in the ones all morning which was quiet a challenge. They are awesome kids, but sure do wear ya out. I then worked in the infant room, but was cutting stuff out. Then I bounced from the twos to the threes then I came home. Where it was a forever drive. Took me forever people were driving crazy. I then made dinner and rested.
Wednesday I had a okay day I worked the older 2 year old room, and then in the infant room then kind of where I was needed. I got home and had a wonderful phone call with a old high school friend, and then enjoyed a quiet night.
Thursday wasn't a bad nor good day. I worked in the 3 year old room today and then infants. Everyone keeps asking me if i like Lisa, and I am mixed. I like her cause she is very much in control. She knows what she needs and wants and isn't afraid to ask or talk to a person about it. She's been nothing, but helpful to me, but many are unsure. I think it's what we need, and I may get some earlier hours so I'm pretty excited.
Friday I was not feeling well at all had a horrible migraine and felt nauseated all day. The kids were super good considering I felt so bad. I worked with the 2's and my infants, and came home and rested.
Saturday woke up feeling SO MUCH BETTER. Just had lower back pain, but I rested and it faded. I set up my new t/v and antenna went to eat with Rachel and Jonathan, and visited a awesome new age store I re found. I had a quiet low key day, and loved it.
Sunday I finally felt really better and enjoyed some time with Rachel. What a beautiful day!

No comments: