Monday, November 7, 2011

Chilly

Monday I had a nice day. The weather was BEAUTIFUL! I love when it is slightly chilly and feels like fall. I had fun all day and though it was crazy I didn't feel overwhelmed. I took it one step at a time, and it was great.

Tuesday I had a great day again LOVELY weather! I was kind of all over the school. I even worked in the kitchen. It wasn't a bad day I just kind of had no 'home'. I came home and relaxed and read and enjoyed some lovely alone time. GREAT day!

Wednesday I had a okay day just super tired. I loved the weather I loved my day. I was just super tired. Nothing major happened today.

Thursday I was in the infant room pretty much all day. It was very unusual. I don't normal spend the whole day or majority of it in there anymore. It was nice. It made up for the sitting on the road going no where for 25 min before getting to work.

Friday was a complete opposite of yesterday. It was a beautiful cloudy day. It's this time of year that makes those 2 or 3 months of nasty so WONDERFUL here! Anyhow, I had NO trouble getting to work. In fact I got there in about 15 min when it usually takes 20-25 min to get there. I got gas in my car then went to work. Where it was SO LOW. I didn't even really 'work'. I kind of was just there. I got to leave at 1:30 where I was able to go grocery shopping, clean my room and bathroom, do laundry, and still had time to relax enjoy a few pages of my book. I then enjoyed some time playing a game. It was nice to just chill and have no worries.

Saturday I chilled in the morning. Then we went out, and hung out. We went to the mall, dinner, and Walmart, and came home and played a game. Stayed up till 230 and then went to bed. Sunday I just chilled at home all day.

No comments: