Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Monday was Halloween, and I had a tough tough night sleep. I tossed and turned so I got maybe 2 hours of sleep. So that on top of not feeling well kind of made me not want to work. The kids were all excited cause it was Halloween day. I was all over the place, but due to the holiday. We were low on kids, and I got to get off at 430. So I was able to come home get put in a costume, and go with Rachel to her parents. We set up a quick little thing and passed out candy. It was a lot of fun. Then we went to eat and had a nice time watching some Halloween movie then to bed. Good day all around.


Tuesday I was off work so I took the time to sleep in, and do some laundry. Then Rachel and I went out and got some candelabras from Spirit for half off. We then went to Pay less and I got shoes buy one get one half off, and we went to Target and I got Water for Elephants. We came home and watched some shows then got pizza came home watched more shows. Enjoyed a lovely day off just not worrying. It was nice.

Wednesday was a beautiful day all around. The weather was beautiful. The kids were great, and things were just nice and peaceful. I was in a happy place all day.

Thursday I was in a weird place. I had a girl at work tell me that a coworker said something about me. She told this girl I was negative and uncaring, and that I was trying to take over a classroom that I wasn't. So the girl talked to me, and I explained that I was only temporary in that class, and that I don't want it. Then the girl who was speaking to me about what had been said. Was talking about how much she liked me, and how she never believed the other person anyway. It just bothered me that this girl said it. It's not the first time she said it, and I know she likes to run her mouth all the time. It just put a damper on my weird day.

Friday was not a good day nor a bad day. It was a day where time seemed to skip. It was weird it was like the hour of 8-9 never happened, and it was suddenly 9, and then the hour from 2-3 disappeared. It was suddenly just 3, and there was nothing really busy about the day. It wasn't just me it happened too either. It was weird. I got off work at 4 too so I don't know what that was all about, but it was a peaceful day all around.

Saturday I spent most of the day just relaxing and vegging. I didn't do allot of anything except just keeping to myself. Rachel Jonathan and I did go to a luau it was fun. SO MANY people it was great to see. Then we got went to Cabela's and then came home and vegged some more. Not a very active day.

No comments: