Monday, October 24, 2011

hmm

Monday was the beginning of a new week, and with that came a pretty good Monday. I had a good day kind of worked in different rooms and infants. It was a nice relaxed day for me.

Tuesday I worked worked mostly in the older toddler room. It wasn't a bad day. My niece was born today, and I am excited! I worked late and am dead tired, but I love my job.

Wednesday I was mainly with the older one year olds. It wasn't bad I was just cranky and not feeling my best. I'm just waiting for a calm to come. Which hopefully by next week we will have happen. Because we are suppose to get fully staffed, and that means no more late nights for me. It also means I won't have to be out of a room forever. I just am kind of feeling overwhelmed with having to do it all right now.


Thursday I was all over the entire school. It was a crazy LONG day filled with weirdness. From a kid on a bike getting hit by a car kitty corner from our school. Accidents on the freeway, and crazy drivers everywhere. It was just crazy.

Friday was a long draining emotional day for me, and I don't know why. I just had a hard time finding happiness today. I had children hitting, kicking, biting, scratching and screaming at me. Maybe that was why it was harder. I had to send one of them home it was so bad. This child was not only hurting me, and my other teacher, but the other children, and then the child climbed to the top of a chain link fence. All while a working interview was there. Not pretty, but it is part of what I do. I came home did laundry and vegged.

Saturday I spent most of the day just resting, and not doing to much. Then in the evening we went out to the corn maze and a few Halloween places. Sunday came and I rested did some chores and ran errands. Not to eventful.

No comments: