Monday, October 17, 2011

FALL FESTIVAL

Monday was crazy I was in the older 4 year old room then in the infants then in younger 1 year olds then older 1 year olds then infants then break then infants then older 4 year olds. It was like really just make up your minds already. It wasn't a bad day though just crazy.

Tuesday was a long day only in the respect that i had to stay late for a meeting. I mainly worked with my younger 1 year olds. It wasn't a bad day, but just busy and LONG. I had a staff meeting and it was crazy. Lots of interesting information came out, and lots of things came to light. Lots of good positive changes are coming.

Wednesday it doesn't even feel like Wednesday. I did breaks in the morning, and got to be with my infants in the afternoon. It was not a bad day just felt weird.

Thursday was long as hell and irritating. I got put into the older toddler room which is 18 months to 2 years of age. I've been pretty much working that room for a while since we haven't had allot of babies. So my boss asked me if I'd be willing to stay in there until we get more babies. I said yes only because I know she had NO ONE to stay in there who will follow through or stick with what we are trying to do in there. It's been so insane, but if I get a good worker who will follow through. I think we can get this room back to AWESOME. I am sad and will miss my babies, but when my boss said I was doing AMAZING in there, and she felt I was strong, and was doing wonders. It made me feel allot better about taking it on. It was also fall festival and that got me super frustrated too. I basically worked a 13 hour day.

Friday I didn't have to work in the toddler room I usually do. It was a weird day we were super low with kids, and I kind of just went to all different classes doing odds and ends. I didn't really work in one class room. I was tired and achy, and didn't complain just did what I had too. I got sent home at 230! I was SO EXCITED! I got to come home clean some stuff and do laundry, and rest up. So I can play all weekend if I want. It was awesome!

Saturday I had a good day. I spend a good half of the day at the fair. It was Rachel and I, and we went to a exhibit called Our Bodies, and it was so fascinating, and cool. It was real human bodies that had been donated to science, and we got to see up close and personal everything in the body. It was very interesting to see all the muscles and bones and joints, and all the different systems. Systems like digestive, reproductive, muscular, skeletal, heart, brain, all of it. I saw how big the liver is, and kidneys. I think it's so amazing. We then went and looked at some of the animals and things like that. Then we left the fair and shopped and went to dinner and stuff. It was a fun filled busy day.

No comments: