Monday, October 3, 2011

more change

Monday I had to work late, and it was crazy we had not enough staff, and state came out. I was so tired, and everyone had to work late. It was a crazy day, but not bad.

Tuesday was not a great day for me at all. I woke up late, but was still managing to be somewhat on time. However, I got less than 2 miles from my house when my car started to smoke and smell like something was burning. I managed to get to a parking lot. Where I sat for a hour till help arrived. I got to work a hour late, and was just overwhelmed. I started crying, but I had a supporting system of people. People who checked on me and made sure I was alright. I got a free lunch out of the deal. I ended up having to close, but it's alright. After I was done with work I got my car back. Hopefully it's not going to give me any trouble any more. We replaced the water pump. So all should be good now.

Wednesday was a long day, but good. I worked with the younger ones half the day then with infants. Where I trained a new person to close. I just have to make it through this week and I should be done with long days. I'm pretty excited.

Thursday I had to be at work by 7. I had a tough night sleeping. For some reason I woke up every hour, and got up at 530 to be at work by 7. Where I worked till 630. I was with the kindergartners. It was so amazing. I have one little girl who's birthday was today. She turned 5, and I had her as a infant. I had a beautiful moment. She was doing sight words and learning to read, and had a book she was reading, and she suddenly realized the word she was doing was in her book. She was so excited to see that excitement and light her her eyes. that is why I do what I do. It was awesome! Made my long day all worth it.

Friday I was not feeling well all day. It was a crazy day, but not overly crazy. I worked with younger ones and then infants then older three's it was not horrible. I actually didn't have to close, and got to leave before 5 it was nice. I came home cleaned and did laundry and called it a early night. As I have a training in the morning for work.

Saturday I had CRP and First Aid training it was not bad just long. It's same as always, but I had to get it done. After that I came home and rested a little since I had a major headache and was tired from all the practicing. Then Rachel, Jonathan and I went to the Popo's to eat, the mall, and Spirit. We came home and watched some shows then went to bed.

Sunday I rested, and cleaned and tried to feel better. I woke with a scratchy throat, and am hoping it's nothing major.

No comments: