Sunday, May 6, 2012

2 weeker sorry

Monday I was achy and had a headache, but the day over all wasn't horrible. I spent most of the day with the older 4 year old class. We had fun, and it went well, and I worked with my infants. I got off late yet again, but there is hope. We hired on a new girl who will be able to work as a CLOSER in the infant room. This means I will temporarily be out of the infant room and with the older one year olds younger two year olds. It's alright though cause I knew it was coming. I've been trying to get out of closing and staying late for a few months now. So this works out, and until we get more babies. It covers a second teacher that's needed in that class, and it gets me out of closing. So I'm happy.
Tuesday was a interesting day. I wasn't really in just one room too horribly much. I kind of was everywhere, and doing pretty well. Until about 330 when I fell and now my entire left side is sore. I was trying to get to a kid and lost my footing and feel. The kid fell too and said I hurt his back, but I didn't. He was fine running around two seconds later. I am however in pain, but I can't do much. My boss knows what happened. I am just sore.
Wednesday wasn't a horrible day. I was sore as all get out from my little fall, but the day wasn't to bad. I was with the older two year olds and then I was with infants and kind of here and there. It was a little crazy because we had out ops manager with us all day. We are defiantly moving forward in a GREAT way and I am loving all our positive happy changes.
Thursday it was SO beautiful! it was a cloudy, breezy and a little rainy day. I LOVE days like this, and the temperature was nice too. It made for a little craziness with the 2 year old class I was with, but it wasn't bad. Infants weren't horrible either. It was just a nice day which was nice since I was so sluggish all day.
Friday I woke up not feeling well at all, and by the time I got to work felt even worse. So I worked most of the day feeling ill, but came home early and rested. It helped ALOT
Saturday and Sunday I spent in bed.
Monday I am feeling better and am functioning. I even got off work surprisingly early.
Tuesday was much better. I felt allot better, and the day wasn't to crazy.
Wednesday was not a bad day. Everyone is all stressed out with summer decorating, but I'm not feeling the push. My room did what it needed too, and life is good.
Thursday was just one of those days where everything that happened wasn't good. I was in a bad not so much bad. I was pretty much annoyed with my whole day, and even when I was home. I was just feeling annoyed. Glad the day is over.
Friday I got awoken early to be told my car had been tagged. Someone spray painted "FK" on it on the driver door. So my day just was one of those days where I didn't want to even deal with anything. Everything bothered me and I was just done and tired.
Saturday I slept in a little bit, and then spent the day out and about with Jonathan and Rachel. We were basically out all day it was fun. We just kind of went a few places and then had dinner with the Grabers. I had such a good time, and loved just being out relaxing and not worrying about anything.
Sunday I woke up early to go out shooting with Rachel and Jonathan. There are plans to do a bunch of things, and I think it will be lots of fun. Happy week!!

No comments: