Sunday, May 13, 2012

Monday I was in the older one year old younger two year old room. I think I'll be there for the next few days as the lady that usually works in there can't pick the kids up. It will be alright I am enjoying the kids and the time I have with them. Today was a good day.
Tuesday I was with the same kids I was Monday. It wasn't so bad we had allot of fun, but they were very VERY emotional. I think some of them are getting sick. I then kind of bounced around in school age and the three's.
Wednesday was not bad, but not good. I was so tired, and everyone thought I was grouchy. I just couldn't get my energy up. I managed to survive the day, but it was odd. Then this weird freak storm came in with winds and rain and it was just odd too. What a day.
Thursday over all wasn't bad. I had a good day. No major issues other than the irritation of the PARKING here at the house. I am so annoyed with it, and even more annoyed that I am the one who can't park ALL the time. I am not going to vent here, but it's super annoying that's all.
Friday was a stressful day. Everyone is freaking out trying to get everything ready for our assessment. We have gone through it all before. It's not that big of a deal, but so many are stressing out and trying to get things in order, and whatever. To top it off the kids were all out of control no matter where I went. I had the tar beat out of me or I had to run EVERYWHERE. It was crazy and then I got told I had to make some multicultural cd's for this assessment for the school. So that's stressful to me cause if I pick out the wrong things it's not good. Oh well it will be what it will be. I am honored that they thought of me to get the music though.
Saturday I spend the day running around here and there. Not really home much. Went lots of different places, and came home and crashed.
Sunday HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Being a mother is the hardest yet more rewarding job ever. To be such a huge part in a child's life. To love, and care for and create the people we children become. To show strength in sometimes silent ways. I love my mother very much, and am grateful for each and every mother out there. have a wonderful relaxing pampered day. You deserve it!

No comments: