Monday, May 21, 2012

Stress much

Monday it's a new week and more stress. This first things first assessment is stressing everyone out so bad. I wish they would just hurry up and come. My director thinks they will come tomorrow. How nice would that be? To just have them come and get it done. I know I"d be happier.
Tuesday they didn't come, and people are still stressing out. I mean I am to the point of we are as good as we are going to get. It's gonna be what it's going to be. I understand it's money I understand we want to keep it. I just think some people are totally over thinking everything, and stressing for no reason.
Wednesday they didn't come. However our ops manager spent a good amount of time with us, and the school just down the road got their visit. So we are anticipating they might come tomorrow. Most of us are now just saying hurry up and come. Let's get it over with. I had my car worked on today and it's going back again Friday. Oy vey what a day
Thursday still no assessment. I worked with the kindergartners all morning. It was not bad, but it was weird. I mean they were good and all, but it was just weird. Then I worked with the preschool kids and that was tough. Then infants, and I got to go home at 430 which was nice. Since I woke up with my ankle killing me and I have no idea why. It was fine when I went to bed and I woke up and it hurts. Weird.
Friday everything hurt on my. My back my head and most of all my ankle. They took my car to fix it and after a few hours my ankle was hurting so bad I just asked to go home, and they sent me home. I rested my ankle and let it heal.
Saturday I mainly stayed in bed with my ankle elevated and rested. I didn't do much of anything.
Sunday I went to see the movie the Avengers and went to Cabela's and rested my ankle. Not a very exciting weekend, but nice and quiet.

No comments: