Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Monday I went to work just like always and waited FOREVER to clock on. It was pointless though as they sent me home a hour later. I hope they get more babies soon so my hours won't be cut so much. I cam home did laundry and cleaned and stuff, but still it was like UGH!
Tuesday was similar to Monday I got to work waited to clock in then was sent home. I don't know what to do with this situation. I am frustrated that I am the one being sent home all the time. I have been there almost 8 years and just because we have low amount of babies means I have to suffer. I was able to figure out what to do when I was going home at 3 or 2 cause then I was at least getting SOME hours, but working MAYBE a hour then going home. I don't know how to make ends meet. I am so stressed and totally at a loss. I am doing some serious praying and talking to Heavenly Father as well as my parents. Maybe something will make sense.
Wednesday I worked a full day and closed. It was nice to get hours, and I went and talked with my father. I got some good advice and am feeling less frustrated.
Thursday I worked again a very short maybe 2 hours. Frustrated here only cause I took a break thinking I was working longer and I was being sent home. So annoying.
Friday wasn't horrible I worked till 1130 not cool, but it was a hour and half longer than the other days so I count my blessings. I got to come home and catch up on housework and relax.
Saturday was a lazy day didn't do a lot of anything. Mainly stayed at home, and enjoyed the quietness. Did go swimming.
Sunday HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! It was a beautiful Sunday, and I enjoyed being thankful for my father. For the love, and advise he always has for me. He helps me leads me guides me and picks me up. I am grateful for him ALWAYS, and forever.

No comments: