Sunday, June 10, 2012

I have to think of one?

Monday was a interesting day spent half of it in the 2 year old room half in the infant room. The assessment lady came to do a room and it was infants that was picked, but due to lack of infants she can't do that room. So she has to come back another day.
Tuesday was very irritating. I woke up feeling irritated, and not to with it. So when I got to work I was just meh and irritated, and not wanting to be there. Then I worked in the younger 4 year old room. Usually it's great in there, but the teacher in there started off in a bad mood and took it out on me. I was so done then I had to work with infants and close. I had to stay almost a hour longer than usual for no reason. I then came home and fought to switch my phone and mail the old one off. I was so done.
Wednesday wasn't to bad I was stuck in the 3 year old room which I didn't like, but it was not to bad. The state came in to  inspect our ddd program and the assessment lady came while the state was there. She left cause she said she couldn't do the assessment when state was there.I got off work early and just enjoyed being home and to myself.
Thursday I was in the younger 2 year old class and it was fun. Only 3 kids and it was nice since my ankle was tweaked out even more thanks to a stupid block in a dark room. I got off early and enjoyed quietness to myself.
Friday was a crazy day. It was our first water play day, and that's ALWAYS a crazy time. It was insane, but fun, and always is. I spent it mostly with 2 year olds. Came home so sore, but it was worth it.
Saturday I woke up with a major headache and my stomach was bothering me. I felt miserable for half the day I spent it in bed just trying to feel better. In the evening time I went out for a little bit since I was feeling better.
Sunday was a lazy laid back do nothing kind of day. Just vegged at home and relaxed. Read and enjoyed a 'me' day

No comments: