Sunday, June 24, 2012

Improvement

Monday I worked a full shift and then some. I worked a hour and and a half more. I was praying for hours and direction, and then this happened. I am still trying to sort things out, but this is a great improvement. I spent a good part of the day with older 3 year olds then the infants
Tuesday I worked mostly with the four year olds.I didn't work a full shift. I got off about 230. It's an answer to a prayer though. I've been praying for direction and what to do, and for getting off between 2-4 instead. It seems to be working, and I"m wondering if this is my answer. I am so glad I have the Lord's direction in my life.
Wednesday I worked again till about 230 YES! It's not a full shift, but it's a MUCH needed improvement from last week. I spent today with schoolagers and it was quiet a challenge. Not where I like to work at all, but I got hours so it's all good. Came home did some laundry and read and treated myself to some quiet time.
Thursday I worked till about 2 in various different rooms. It wasn't to bad other than it was very hot and my head was hurting. Other than that a good day all around.
Friday was crazy water day. I love having the chance to let the kids play in the water, but it makes the day so crazy. They are so excited to get to play in the water and it's just out of the 'normal' that they are use too. I got off work at 1230, but I didn't mind. I was hot and tired and ready to go home. I came home rested, and Rachel and I had a pedicure and enjoyed some time together. It was a nice way to spend my Friday.
Saturday I had a busy day. I did alot of different things from errands to house cleaning. It was a nice day all around just busy.
Sunday I wasn't feeling well and I spent a good part of the day resting trying to get feeling better and getting ready for the new week.

No comments: