Sunday, July 8, 2012

2 weeks HAPPY Fourth of JULY!

Monday I still felt yucky even after resting Sunday ALL DAY. So I went to work not feeling well, and it must of shown. I went home at 1130 I didn't care. I just wanted to go home and sleep and feel better.
Tuesday I was feeling better, but achey. My body just ached and I was not with it, but I did my best. I got sent home at 1130. So I guess this week is my little hour of work week. I am not sure what to do.
Wednesday I worked till 2 so now I an more confused as to what to do. It's like every time I think I know what to do something happens to change it.
Thursday I worked till 2 again with no break so I'm getting more hours. I am still in debate as to what to do with things. I was going to go look at  place for a job between 10-2 but now I'm working till 2 or 3 so I am thinking maybe I need to stay where I am.
Friday I had a horrible headache and was very glad that water day was canceled due to heat. I didn't even care that I went home at 10. I just wanted to go home and sleep so I did.
Saturday I slept allot as well. I don't know if it was the heat or what. I just wasn't feeling the best. I didn't do a whole lot. Just rested most of the day.
Sunday I went to help out in Nursery it was allot of fun.
Monday I worked a LONG shift, it wasn't bad I was just annoyed that I was told at 1 I was closing.
Tuesday I worked a short day and came home and prepared for the Fourth of July.
Wednesday HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! It was a beautiful day. Overcast and rainy had a wonderful BBQ and fireworks.
Thursday I worked for 2 hours again. I am so annoyed only because when I went to work. I was told I'd be working later till like 2 or so. Because our staff was low, and I was like alright cool. So I was in the classroom I was suppose to be in, but the 2 hours I was there. We never got to a 2 teacher ratio so I was told to go home. Guess today I'll look online and get information for schools.
Friday another short day at work. I did waterplay then came home. I did grocer shopping, house work, bills, and so forth before just taking some time for ME.
Saturday was spent being low key staying home, and not doing alot. I wasn't feeling so great so it was nice to just be home and rest.
Sunday tried to catch up on the stuff I didn't get done Friday. Happy week!

No comments: