Sunday, July 22, 2012

Just another intersting life

Monday was a good day I worked overtime for a change. I think they have forgotten they have be as a 730 person and not 8, but that's alright. I'm not saying one word. They can figure it out on their own. Over all a good day was had by all.
Tuesday was kind of crazy for me, but not overwhelming. I worked almost 5 hours but it wasn't too bad I had the choice to stay or not, and I was so stressed from the crazy morning I needed to just go home and rest up. I am getting more hours and I will be moved back to full time soon. So all is looking up.
Wednesday was a good day as well. I worked about 5 hours again. It's a MAJOR improvement, and they are working on getting me more hours. In a few weeks school will be back in session and so my hours should improve even more. So here's looking up.
Thursday I worked a 5 hour day. I had a rough day. The kids were all just very very crazy. I was glad to come home and rest.
Friday was an interesting day. There was a huge massacre in Colorado, and it was the talk EVERYWHERE. Then it was water play day, and then I basically got kicked out of the infant room. I was not having a good day and I worked late. I just wanted my day to be over and pretend it didn't happen.
Saturday was a busy day mainly at home. Super deep cleaned the house and got new furniture. It's beautiful! It was a nice day all around.
Sunday was a day where I rested and prepared for the week. Have a lovely week!

No comments: