Sunday, July 29, 2012

Oh me oh my

Monday was a busy day but I was in the same older three year old room all day. I worked 45 min over my time so I think that is good. Something happened and my leg is tweaking out and sore, but it was a good day.
Tuesday I was again int he older three year old room and worked overtime. It's nice to get hours, but the whole working over my time is annoying since I can't keep the overtime. Oh well they want to send all these people home before me that's on them. They can't get over teach hours and have to watch labor hours then they need to do that. At least I'm seeing a light and getting hours that I wasn't before.
Wednesday was a hard day for me. I hadn't got a good night rest. If it wasn't one thing it was another. So I was very tired and my foot I'm pretty sure is bruised on the bottom. So I was in pain, tired, hot and just cranky. I was glad they picked to send ME home today. However we did get our assessment results and scored really well.
Thursday I had a hard time in the older 3 year old room today. I had a great time with my 4 year old. Went to the other older 3 year old room and it was hard. I asked to not be in there today and I got to be wit my babies for a little while. Then got sent home. At least it was 2 when I left so it was more 5 or 6 hours of work than the 2 so yeah looking up.
Friday was not to bad. I was a little bit of everywhere, and I got to come home at like 130. I didn't really do anything with water play so it was nice. I came home and cleaned and got things ready for tomorrow.
Saturday I slept in really bad just was feeling sluggish and lazy. Then got up and got last minutes things to get ready for a jewelry party. It was allot of fun, and a good time was had. Then spent time with some friends. A nice relaxing enjoyable time was had.
Sunday I relaxed, caught up on house work, ran errands and prepared for the week. Have a good week everyone!

No comments: