Sunday, August 5, 2012

months end

Monday I worked with the 4 year old and infants all day it was a good day. Just very muggy, and it made me super tired.
Tuesday I woke up not feeling to well, and it was a tough day with the kids. It didn't matter where I went it was like they just knew I wasn't feeling well. My back was killing me and my head and it was hot and just everything bothered me. I kept getting 'yelled' at for things I didn't do. It was just a day, and I was GLAD to come home.
Wednesday was not a good day. I felt like crap and had to stay at work till 630 it was long and I was so irritated. I was glad to go home and even then it was still a irritating day.
Thursday was a tough day for me because for whatever reason I had a very hard time resting during the night. It was just very hard to get some sleep, and when I finally did get to sleep I had to wake up. So I was running of no sleep, and in pain, and then told at 3 that I was closing. I was just beyond words of irritated and done with my day.
Friday was a interesting day because for a good part of the morning we had no 3 year old teachers. So I was with the 3 year old for a good part of my day. It wasn't a bad day just a weird one.
Saturday spent half the day just lazing about, and then got a pedicure and ran a few errands. Nothing major happened it was mostly a laid back relaxing day and it was awesome!
Sunday caught up on everything and prepared for the week to start. Have a great week

No comments: