Sunday, August 19, 2012

Just another day

Monday was back to school, and it was totally CRAZY! Kids here and there teachers here and there PARENTS EVERYWHERE! Trying to figure out pick up drop off who's in what class. We had so many teachers not needed. I ended up cutting out letters for a while. Like 2 1/2 hours my hands hurt from it, but it was worth it. Due to the lack of babies I was able to get more information about the school I am interested in, and that was awesome. I am just now in the process of what to do. Do I go in the mornings or evenings how do I manage to live during all this. Lots of thoughts and information to process. Over all a good but crazy day.
Tuesday was allot calmer we had things more or less figured out. I had a nice day all around.
Wednesday was a interesting day. We were able to take the kids outside for the first time in WEEKS. The kids were so crazy because of it. It was fun, but crazy. I had a good day.
Thursday over all was a good day. I didn't like out staff meeting. It was alot of bitching at us about things. I would of rather of not had that meeting.
Friday I had a horrible HORRIBLE migraine, and it made my whole day bad. I couldn't enjoy the rainy morning or the last day celebration of a coworker. She's going to work in Disneyland, and I couldn't enjoy the goodbye party with her. I couldn't enjoy the kids. It was horrible.
Saturday I rested and then went to tour the school I am thinking about going too. I am very excited about it, and the program. I then came home and rested still had a small headache, and then had dinner with some friends. It was a lovely day.
Sunday I slept WAY too much, but I feel alot better. I rested and relaxed and got ready for the week.

No comments: