Sunday, August 26, 2012

moving right along

Monday was pretty good, but crazy. A parent called cooperate on the 1 year old room. So it was pretty crazy, but once that was taken care of it wasn't that bad. Things went really well, and I had a good day.
Tuesday I worked here and there, and after work talked with my folks. It was a nice talk, and I think we have allot figured out. I am going to move back home, and go back to school. I am excited about it.
Wednesday was a rainy cloudy day. I LOVED it! I worked mostly in the 2 year old room and with infants. I came home and did some more packing. It was nice.
Thursday I had a tough day I was with the 2 year old all  day and it was just a tough day all around. No one was happy no one wanted to be at work. Even the kids were all crazy out of control. It was nice to come home, but I didn't rest I packed more and just focused on home stuff.
Friday was hard for me. I am not sure why. I was very emotional and very off in my whole take of the day. I didn't feel all that great, but I was crying for no reason over things. It was weird. It wasn't a bad day I was just emotional. I came home and packed all I could and then called it a night.
Saturday I woke up with a scratchy throat. Not cool, and I finished packing everything I could except what I need for the week. I then enjoyed some time with Rachel and Jonathan.
Sunday I enjoyed my time with Rachel and Jonathan, and prepared for the week.

No comments: