Sunday, August 12, 2012

Way too hot

Monday I had a long day I stayed a little late, but I worked with the older 4 year old kids. It was a challenge and then infants were just very cranky today. So it was tough all around, but I made it with a smile on my face!
Tuesday I didn't have a bad day. I just felt weird. Not sick, but not well. I was achy or I felt lopsided. So I got to come home early. I just rested I don't know what that was all about.
Wednesday was an over all good day. I was just VERY VERY tired. Things went really well over all. No major melt downs. We had a family of 6 kids pull out all their kids today, but it was so bad. One of the kids since he was 1 has had issues. For over 4 years we have taken ALOT of abuse from this family, and this kid. From physically attacking people to verbally attacking people. Everyone from other students, to any staff even the director and ops manager got attacked by this kid. So it's better he is gone, but sad it took so long for it to get done. I got sent home at 2 and got to rest so it was nice.
Thursday I was so dead tired. It wasn't a bad day, but I was very out of sorts. I am currently without a phone. I don't even know what happened. It was FINE working great. It was a replacement phone I got back like 2 months ago. The it suddenly stopped working. It won't connect to any Internet which is how the phone works. So I can't even set up my phone to USE it. It master reset itself and there is NOTHING on it. No photos, No phone numbers, No calender events, No e-mails NOTHING. I can't make a call or receive one. I can't text message or receive one. It only tells time and is an alarm clock. They are sending me another replacement. It was going to be over nighted and I get it tomorrow, but no one will be here to sign for it. So it was shipped today and will take 2-5 days. I pray it shows up tomorrow, but it's a waiting game. It's so weird to be so dependant on a machine and now it's like AH! what do I do without it. I got to come home from work at about 230 so that was nice. The down fall to my no phone is I had the number to the school I was looking into going to. I was suppose to call them, but I have no phone to do so. I think I found a school and a program I am interested in. I am looking into Arizona Collage. It's near me and offers morning and evening classed in many medical areas. I am looking into Medical information billing and coding. Once I get more details I may register.
Friday was a very long hot day. Not bad just long. Nothing major happened. It was just a long tiring hot day. I did get to go out to dinner with a couple of friends. It was a nice way to end my long week.
Saturday I started off not feeling well I was nauseated and had a huge headache. I spent the morning just resting. I felt a little better so I checked the mail and found my replacement phone had arrived! I spent some time getting that back up and going. Then was feeling a little better so I went to a place called the Island Grill which is fairly new by our house. It was YUMMY Hawaiian food! Ran a few errands and then hung out with Rachel, Jonathan and their friend Jed. It was a nice time, and then ended my day.
Sunday came around and I rested alot and did some cross stitching and prepared for the week.

No comments: