Sunday, September 2, 2012

Moved

Monday was okay day at work, but I have a little cough, and think I am catching a cold. Which I much rather would of caught next week, but that's all right. I am doing pretty good thus far. The kids were really good today too. So it was good day for all.
Tuesday wasn't to bad either. I wasn't feeling so great, but I managed to muddle through. I even got to come home early. It was nice to come home rest and relax and try to get better.
Wednesday I was everywhere doing this and that. It was tough only cause I wasn't feeling great, but I managed.
Thursday I felt like crap and came home early from work. It was not a fun day at all.
Friday I got sent home at 10 and it was nice. Because the kids were great, but I wanted to pack up and just be done and ready for the move. So I did that then spent some time with Rachel. It was lovely.
Saturday I officially moved back to my parents house. I got all set up and everything. It's so weird to be back home, but at the same time I feel this is where i am suppose to be right now.
Sunday I had EVERY intention to go to churcheven went to bed by 1030. My night was horrible. I woke with a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE headache. So intense that it woke me out of my dead sleep at 130 in the morning. So I thought well I'll take something and go back to bed, and it will be alright. No such luck. I work up nauseated about 30 minutes later, and tossed and turned trying to get back to sleep. Only to wake up at 3 hot and in pain everywhere. I said a prayer, and tried to relax. Woke up again at about 5 with my back hurting. Said another prayer and finally got some sleep and woke at 630 feeling a little better. Every intention to go to church. Fell back a sleep and woke up about 945. Missed church so I tired to eat something which took my like a hour to do. It was egg and a peach should of been fast, but nooo took forever. I dunno if it is just the stress of everything or what, but I had a tough night. So I took the opportunity to stay home and see if my head and nausea would alleviate. This is very different, but it's going to be good.

No comments: