Sunday, September 23, 2012

2 weeks my birthday and autumn

Monday was a amazing awesome high energy happy day. Things went smoothly and I felt at ease all day.
Tuesday was a beautiful rainy day, and things went well for me all day. I am finding myself happier and therefor all the stress at work. It's not bogging me down like it was before.
Wednesday went really well even got to go home early and play with my niece and nephew!
Thursday I had a little crazy time, but not too bad. I had a surprise when I got to come home at 2. It was nice though i came home and relaxed and rested and took care of a few things.
Friday was not very eventful for me. I woke up in a weird funk and feeling not so well. My day wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. It was just kind of a day. We had a lovely potluck today. I was just in a funk, and glad that the day was over, and the weekend could start.
Saturday I felt better I rested a good part of the day. Just taking some me down time. Then went to Rachel's and had dinner and a movie. It was a nice day all around.
Sunday I went to church and just relaxed.
This is a two week one I believe as I didn't post this up, and it's a second week.
Monday was a crazy day at work. I got called in early and stayed late. I don't think they are really ready for me to be a part time afternoon only person next week. We were down like 4 or 5 people today. I don't think they realize how much they depend on me. It's going to be a interesting transition for them.
Tuesday was not bad, but it was still pretty crazy. I think they are really REALLY going to have a hard time next week. I am soooo super excited about going back to school though. I know this is where I am suppose to be. I need to better myself and my life, and I know the Lord is providing me a way to do this.
Wednesday was a long day, and tiring. Nothing went bad, but I was tired and just ready to be done.
Thursday I went into work way earlier than I'm use too. I like going in early because my day goes so fast. It went even faster because I had to leave at 12. I went to school orientation, and am so super excited to go to school.
Friday was a long day. I went in at 630 and got off at 5. I was so annoyed when all these other girls went home and i was still there. SOOOOO glad to go back to school and not have this bs any more.
Saturday HAPPY BRITHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO AUTUMN. I love this time of year when Autumn actually hits us. It never really feels like it, but there's something in the air that is different. I love it, and I love the smells of Autumn as well. We celebrated my birthday with my friends. I had shopping with Rachel. Got some great candles and a cute outfit! then dinner with Jonathan, Jed, Laura and Rachel. It was so much fun to just talk and celebrate. I had a wonderful day. I look forward to tomorrow's family dinner for my birthday.
Sunday I rested then went out with Rachel and then had a family dinner it was awesome.

No comments: