Sunday, October 7, 2012

back to school

Monday was my first day back to school and it felt AWESOME! I am not sure about my second class, but I know this is going to be good. I am excited to grow and learn. It's nice to get a little break in between for about a hour and a half so I can eat, rest, study a little then go to work. So far half way through my day and its awesome. Work was crazy. We now have a full class of infants and they were very cranky today. I wasn't suppose to become a closer again, but it looks like I am. It's ok it is only 4 hours a day, and I can handle that. I think this is going to be good.
Tuesday school went pretty well save my second class. I am having a hard time with it, but I think as I keep going and trying it will come. Work wasn't too bad the babies we all calm. I love smooth calm days!
Wednesday school wasn't as bad. I seem to be starting to understand the things I'm being taught. WHEW! work we have a full room of infants now too. Today my boss told me she misses me. I couldn't help, but laugh a little inside. She now realizes what she had.
Thursday not feeling so great so trying to learn is hard, but I am doing pretty well I think it's all going to fall into place once I use it more. Work was crazy but calm it's weird getting use to a full 11 babies again.
Friday had my first quizzes today didn't do to bad in my first class my second class I'm struggling but I am getting it as well and my lst class I am totally understanding. I'm in pain today after having hurt my hand. Thank goodness for the weekend. Work was not to bad thank goodness.
Saturday I studied and rested and hung out with Rachel and Jonathan for a little bit. Not a very exciting day. Just mellow.
Sunday was alright as well. I wasn't feeling the best. So I went to sacrement meeting and then came home and rested. Studied a little and prepared for the week.

No comments: