Sunday, October 7, 2012

another week down

Monday went to school with my back hurting and not feeling my best. I am worried I won't do well on my exams this week. Work was a challenge too. Staying awake and not showing my pain. It was hard.
Tuesday we finished chapters in my classes today and I'm not feeling as nervous about my exams. I just have to know I am doing the best I can and I am studying. It's all going to work out and be fine. Work was crazy as usual. I'd like it if I can have a day where I don't go into chaos.
Wednesday school felt like everything was super rushed. I think it's so we can have time to study for exams, but it's feeling rushed and crazy.
Thursday was completely stressful at school as we all tried to get ready for exams tomorrow. I'm probably worrying too much, but I hope I do good. I studied for about 5 hours I think I will be alright. Work is going alright stressful as ever. No one is happy there, and i keep telling myself I'll be gone soon. It's just spending money. I can do it.
Friday I took my exams and will find out Tuesday how well I did. I think I did alright I just went in and did it, and hope for the best.
Saturday I enjoyed a relaxing day mostly at home. It was quiet and I just vegged out and didn't think. Then went to a jewelry party with Rachel, and dinner, and watched a movie. It was so low key and nice.
Sunday I woke up in alot of pain and wasn't sure why. I rested and tried to get to feeling better and ready for the week.

No comments: