Tuesday, October 9, 2012

gettin there

Monday I had a nice relaxing day. My back wasn't hurting, but my hips still do. I relaxed and then went to work. Work was not to bad either. It was a nice day all around.
Tuesday it's hard to believe I am week 3 of my schooling. It's gone so fast. I did well on my tests well my first class which i thought I would do best on was a passing at 70% my second class which I thought for sure was fail I got a 92% and my last class is currently and 82% but it was graded incorrectly so I think it's close to a 92%. Its going well and I am pleased with myself. I hope it keeps going well. My hard work is paying off and I am so proud of myself. Work was hard for me. I am so annoyed of always walking in and things are crazy or not written down or no one knows what is going on. It's getting old and I'm so annoyed. Plus my feet hurt cause I'm always the one doing everything. It will be a better day tomorrow.
Wednesday I went to school feeling very sick, but am managing to do okay. I am worried about our first hour class and it's not just me. We have a new instructor  but the way she is teaching us isn't really helping. Most of us are lost and confused. I hope it gets better. Work is crazy I don't like getting out so blinkin late.
Thursday school was really hard today for some reason. The information wasn't hard to understand, but I was having a hard time just focusing. My whole day was off I don't know why. The kids were really calm though.
Friday I wasn't feeling well still my back hurts and everything is meh. I am doing alright though. Had alot of homework which I finished today so I can play and rest this weekend.
Saturday I went to the fair with Rachel. It was alot of fun. We went to the free butterfly exhibit where I got to feed butterflies and had them on me. I took a few pictures it was amazing! Then we went to this huge bug exhibit where they had these HUGE lady bugs and stuff it was so fun I loved it! We went to the our bodies exhibit. We went last year, but this year it was just as amazing  To me it's so interesting to actually see how our bodies work and all the things within it. We also saw the animals and enjoyed fry bread and our tradition is to get a deep fried something. This year we tried a brownie, but there is a chance we will go back, and try something eles. After that we came home and Rachel helped me with my homework for school. Then we went to her house and watched a movie and dyed her hair. It was a nice relaxing fun filled much needed day. I needed to get away from stress for a day and short of a vacation this was next best thing.
Sunday I woke feeling off everything hurting. So I rested alot and went to church. I can't believe my first session of school is almost over. It's going so fast.

No comments: