Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hello Monsoon

Monday I worked in infants all day, and we now have 6 babies which means I should be able to work until about 4 every day. So it looks like for now my hours are increased. However, I have some ideas of some schools to look into, and some other thoughts. I am just gonna keep on trucking and praying and see where I go.
Tuesday I worked again with the infants, but I went in super early. It's always nice to go in early makes the day go by faster for me.
Wednesday I woke up feeling SO MUCH BETTER! I went in to work early to open and got off at a early time for that very reason. However, I felt food, and it was nice to be able to work feeling well. I came home and did some housework and looked at a few school options and enjoyed the quietness of my day.
Thursday I felt good, but work was kind of tough. I was informed I am now a Part time employee, and that corporate decided this. So I will loose my PTO and Medical. Everything I've worked for in the passed 8 years is like for nothing. So I went to my boss about it, and talked to her and my assistant director. they are going to fight corporate for me, and I am getting my hours changed. So I'll for now be back to full time.
Friday I worked an earlier shift and worked all day though they did try to send me home at 10 again. It was a crazy rainy off and on morning and muggy afternoon. It wasn't bad just long and I am glad to be home.
Saturday was a nice day. It was cloudy, rainy and muggy, but we did allot of different things. Mostly just hanging out and having a fun time. It was nice to just have fun.
Sunday I woke up feeling yucky so I rested allot, and then did some housework, and got ready for another week.

No comments: