Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another day in the neighborhood

Monday I worked at 6 was suppose to get off at 2 and ended up getting off at 315. So I was in the infants all day it wasn’t bad until I was told stay till 230 so please take a break. Ok no problem the lady closing for me had a doctor appointment. Then it was 300 I was like ok I’m alright cause I took a hour break then it kept getting later finally at 315 I left. It was special overall a good day though. Tuesday was good other than me feeling tired. I was in the infant room all day. I didn’t walk outside I did some cardio inside instead and all is good in my neighborhood. Wednesday and I am in infants all day due to the increase of babies. I am over all very happy only thing is I want my days back and my boss still is lying saying I’ll get it. Thursday was MUCH better relaxed calm in infants ALL day. Life is good. Friday was in infants all day love being back in my room all the time. Came home had a nice dinner came home and rested. Saturday was interesting. It started off normal getup go get breakfast go the renaissance festival. The weather was cloudy and cool and we knew it might rain. No big deal the rain isn’t a lot usually in Arizona, and if it does rain it will stop shortly. Get there and it was sprinkling no big deal us the umbrella life is good. It even stopped raining for a bit so we were fine. As we are making our way to go to our first show it starts pouring so I stop to the side figure it would pass and lighten up. Yet, the rain had other ideas it rained and rained and it was a hour still raining light an heavy. I was like ok it will pass, but people were doing shows in as much shelter as they could. It got colder and I got stiffer after about 2 hours we left. We went and got our nails done and had a nice lunch to warm up. After that we went to Arizona Broadway to get our season tickets and figure out what shows we would like to see. So we will be seeing Full Monty, My Fairy Lady, Baby and 42 Street. We might also add in All Shook Up, but haven’t decided on that. Then we went to Borders, Wal-Mart, Ross and the mall. Trisha was trying to find something for work, and as we were out Rachel and Jonathan wanted to go to dinner so we did. WE went to their house and watched Spiderwick which I hadn’t seen yet. I liked it thought it was cute. After that we came home went to bed. Here it is Sunday now, and I am catching up on blogs, e-mails, facebook, laundry and money. Here’s to a fun filled relaxing day and a GREAT week.

No comments: